INSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL
Location: Tampa, FL
Description: As a leading single source provider of 3D Scanning and 3D Printing solutions, EMS specializes in helping companies streamline product development, inspection and reverse engineering. EMS is growing and currently has a need for an Inside Sales Professional. To be successful in this position you must be self-motivated, organized, and have the perseverance to develop new prospects and customers while performing in a professional manner.
Skills and Specifications:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and accomplishing a region lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets.
- Cold calling to existing leads as well as developing new leads using other methods such as internet searches
- Identify key contacts within existing and new prospects.
- Setting up meetings for account managers based on event, territory or sales trip.
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in product demos and communicating the changes with the related account manager.
- Generate a report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.